Skip to main content

Parent School Counseling Referral

Teacher School Counseling Referral


The following items are needed for enrollment:

  • Birth Certificate
  • Social Security Card
  • Immunization Records
  • Student History (grades, attendance, discipline, etc...)
  • Proof of Legal Custody (if needed)
  • Proof of Residency (3 items listed below)
  1. Driver's License with current address (required)
  2. Property Tax records
  3. Closing Papers with bank verifying home purchase
  4. Apartment or Home Lease or Notarized Statement of the Verified Proplerty
  5. Current Utility Bills


pastedImage (4)
pastedImage (1)

Counselor's Corner


Meet The School Counselor

Hi! My name is Hannah Austin, and I am the school counselor at NDUE. I am blessed to serve the students at this wonderful school. 


I was raised in South Louisiana in the small town of Elton, Louisiana. After high school, I received my bachelor's degree & teacher certification from McNeese State University. After several years, I begin to pursue my masters degree in school counseling. I graduated with my masters degree in School Counseling from Lamar State University in May 2017. 


I am married to my husband Benjamin Austin. We have been married for 12 years. We have three beautiful children, Sawyer, Bentley, and Ella. We also serve as student pastors at our local church in Shreveport, Louisiana. 


My desire to be a school counselor was because I had an amazing school counselor when I was in elementary school. During a difficult time in my life, she provided so much support for me and helped me to be successful despite the hard times I was facing. I will never forget her, and I hope that I can be that person for someone else during a time where they need someone to be there the most. 


As the school counselor of NDUE, that it what I will strive to do daily. 

pastedImage (6)
pastedImage (8)
pastedImage (7)